- Filming various people of our target audience to ask them what name they think is best suited for the title of our film.
- Experiment with the green screen and see what effects look of good quality, and if successful we could use certain aspects of the green screen in our film.
- Film and post short filming that we've done of walking which will be in our film, including a variety of shots which will proivde us with research as to what shots will be used in filming.
- Plan locations where we are going to film and check if they will make the filming easy and accessible to film.
- Costumes and props will be essential so we will need to plan what we will be using and include them in our storyboards.
Friday, 26 February 2010
Tasks to do this week
This week we are planning on;